Manhole Sealing for a Construction Contractor
A Construction company had constructed a wet well in running sands ground which was suffering from significant water ingress which required sealing prior to be adopted by the local water company.
The works involved carrying out the following:
- Providing confined spaced trained operatives to city and guild standard
- Carrying out resin injection to the areas of infiltration
- Carrying out concrete repairs to defective areas
- Constructing a new concrete floor within the wet well using a R4 rated concrete repair mortar
- Carrying out waterproof tanking to the benching and manhole walls