Manhole Sealing for a Water Company
The Client some deep precast ringed manhole chambers that were suffering from major water infiltration due to bad construction which was costing the water company a significant amount in pumping ground water at the nearby sewage treatment works.
The works involved carrying out the following:
- Providing over pumping for the duration of the works
- Providing confined spaced trained operatives to city and guild standard
- Carrying out resin injection to the areas of infiltration
- Carrying out concrete repairs to defective areas
- Carrying out waterproof tanking to the benching and the manhole walls