The benefits of Bridge deck waterproofing using resin injection systems
Total specialist maintenance offer a bespoke elastomer gel injection that eliminates the requirement to remove railway tracks and road surfaces compared to traditional loose-laid membranes, spray applied membranes and bonded sheet membranes.
MC injekt GL 95 elastomer gel injection system benefits are as follows:-
- Greatly reduced cost
- No disruption to rail or road traffic
- Eliminates possessions and overruns to projects
- Eliminates the requirement to move services
- Environmentally friendly
- Can be carried out to tunnels and subterranean structures without the requirement for deep excavations.
- The system can be applied to masonry, steel deck, cast iron structures precast concrete structures, retaining wall structures.
- The system also has WRAS drinking water approval
- The system is also approved for the use on heritage structures
- Total specialist maintenance have carried out the have carried out a large number of installations of the MC Injekt GL 95 system to railway structures, highways structures and structures for local authorities.